The Great Lakes Area Show Series – Educational Dressage organization (Glass-Ed) is a USDF Region 2 Group Member Organization (GMO) based in Michigan. Our goal is to promote the art and sport of Dressage to riders of all ages and abilities.
Year End Awards Banquet
Annual Year end Banquet celebration is Nov. 8th!
Reservation form can be downloaded at: https://app.box.com/s/7cd73rns6dm0eek9f0cw
BANQUET RESERVATION DEADLINE: October 31, 2014
10:30 Welcome and Socialize
10:50 Opening Remarks
11:00 Guest Speaker: Dr. Rob van Wessum DVM
11:30 Buffet-cost $14.00 (soup,salad bar, 2 entrees, bread, wraps, dessert)
12:00 Meeting/Presentation of Awards
Year End Awards Points
Glass-Ed Year End Awards Points Totals: https://app.box.com/s/dznw85iclreorij6cnn3
** Updated on 10/7/2014. Final Points total.
Please review your points and percentages for errors. These are the results that will be used for Year End Awards placings. It is the members responsibility to verify that the points and percentages are correct.
Please contact Mary Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 664-4223 with questions, or if errors are found.Download and open in Excel for best viewing. If you do not have Excel installed on your computer, you can download the free Microsoft Excel Viewer from: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=10
Volunteer in 2014!
Calling all volunteers! Pick a show, any one of our Glass-Ed Shows, and contact the show manager to ask them what kind of help you can provide. What’s in it for you, you ask? Sunshine (free vitamin D), fresh air, beautiful horses to watch, and the joy of knowing that you have made a difference for your equine community. Don’t let inexperience deter you, you’d be surprised how quickly you can learn to help out! So call or email the show host and offer your help, they’ll be very glad to hear from you!
Show manager contact information can be found at https://app.box.com/s/9g5q5dm2xau26g3byi8z
2014 Show Schedule
Download the full show schedule: Glass-Ed 2014 Show Schedule
Renew your Glass-Ed Membership!
As a member of Glass-Ed, you also become a member of USDF, the only national organization devoted exclusively to dressage. Members of Glass-Ed enjoy all the benefits of Glass-Ed and USDF through one membership process.
Glass-Ed Membership Form: Membership Form
- Subscription to the award-winning USDF Connection magazine.
- Access to e-TRAK. USDF’s online learning center for dressage education.
- Eligibility to participate in Year End Award programs.
- Discounted rates on clinics.
- Free information packed Glass-Ed Omnibus (show schedule, show bills, rules,
class entry forms, etc.)
- Free classified ad postings on our website & in our “On The Centerline” newsletter.
- GMO youth members (21 and under) are eligible for the USDF Youth Volunteer of the Year Award, USDF Shining Star Awards, and USDF Arts and Creativity Contest.
- Grants funded by The Dressage Foundation are available to USDF Group Members.
- Discount in the USDF Store.
Michigan Dressage, Dressage, MI, dressage mi, michigan dressage
Dressage Michigan, dressage Michigan